Promo Terms & Conditions
*The "Masterpass Offer" (the "Offer") is valid online at www.joefresh.com/ca. Offer is valid on purchases made using Masterpass only. Make a purchase using Masterpass and take an additional 15% off your purchase. No coupon code required. Discount is shown once you login to your Masterpass account. All prices shown are before shipping fees and applicable taxes. The offer can be combined with other coupons or promotional offers but is not redeemable for cash and cannot be applied to previous purchases. Masterpass is not available in the Joe Fresh app. Offer valid from February 9, 2018 at 12:01AM EST to February 27, 2018 at 4:00AM EST. Offer valid in Canada only. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of discount and to modify or cancel these promotions due to system error or unforeseen problems.
- What is Masterpass?
- Masterpass is a digital wallet that simplifies the checkout process across your purchases online or in-app with one secure account. No long checkout forms or forgotten passwords. Just create your account and load any participating credit or debit card to get started.
- How do I use Masterpass to buy something online or in an app?
- Once you are ready to check out, click or tap the Masterpass button. If you already have an account, then simply sign in and choose the payment card and shipping address you wish to use. All of those details will be used to make a secure purchase, and you’re done.
- Why do I have to receive a code when I already have an account?
- If this is your first time checking out with your wallet on this browser, you may need to simply sign in and authenticate via a onetime code that will be sent to your phone or email. Then choose your card and shipping address to continue with your purchase.
- What cards can I use with a Masterpass account?
- You can add credit, debit, or prepaid cards from Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Diner’s Club, Discover, and Visa.
- Is Masterpass safe to use?
- Your Masterpass account comes with multi-tiered security to help keep your information private. Masterpass is the only digital wallet from Mastercard, so you can shop with confidence.
- Are there any additional fees when using the Masterpass service?
- There are no additional fees or charges to use Masterpass. If you receive notifications about your account by text message, you may incur standard messaging fees from your mobile phone carrier.
- Where can I use Masterpass today?
- You can use Masterpass online or in-app wherever you see the Masterpass button. Visit our Featured Merchants section of our site to see just some of the many participating merchants.
- What should I do if my mobile device is lost or stolen?
- Your actual card information is not on your device and Masterpass comes with multi-tiered security to help keep your information protected. For extra security, you may want to change your password by signing into your online account.